TSI Flow Products manufactures a patented Cartridge Swivel with significant improvements over the conventional swivel. These include a cartridge style seal that prevents debris from reaching the main seals to prolong service life, supports the ball race under bending load for less friction and creates a uniform bore to reduce turbulence.
TSI Cartridge Swivel Joint Exploded View
TSI Cartridge Swivel Joint Crosscut View
Cartridge Swivel Joint Features
- Uniform Bore: The cartridge joint geometry reduces turbulence at the seal therefore greatly reducing erosion.
- Environmental Seal: Placed between the cartridge and the swivel joint prevents debris from reaching the main seals which prolongs service life.
- Greater Resistance to Bending Loads: The cartridge inside the swivel joint provides additional strength throughout the ball race under bending loads.
- Easier to Turn: The seals on a conventional swivel are compressed by pressure which makes them hard to turn. Our seals are not exposed to direct pressure, reducing friction which makes the TSI Cartridge Swivel easier to turn.
- Simple Repair Kits: TSI Swivel Cartridge Repair Kits allow you to replace only the cartridge with seals without having to replace the entire swivel assembly.
Style 10 M x M
Style 10 M x F
Style 20 M x F
Style 30 M x F
Style 50 M x F
Style 60 M x F
Style 80 M x F
Style 100 M x F