TSI Pump Truck Manifolds feature TSI Cartridge Swivel Joints with a precision ball bearing design that allows you to custom configure any combination you need. DC15 Connections are recommended as it offers significant performance over the conventional 1502 hammer union connection at critical points of the frac manifold under fatigue and bending loads.
Pump Truck Manifold Features
- DC15 Connection: Recommended for critical points of the frac manifold under fatigue and bending loads.
- Field Proven Packing: Low friction packing with anti‐extrusion ring to improve seal ability and reliability.
- Environmental Seal: O‐Ring protects the ball bearing housing from the service environment.
- Advanced Machining and Bending Process: Swivels are manufactured from the highest CNC performance and machining tools with the ability to provide six sigma levels of quality repeatedly with reliable quality. Uniform bore throughout entire swivel to reduce damage from erosion.
- Precision Ball Bearing Design: Minimizes stress of ball races and maximizes load capacity.
- Heavy Wall Thickness under Ball Races: Thicker wall at high erosion area provides high erosion allowance for the wall thickness under the male ball races without reducing the flow bore.