BFM Missile Trailers from TSI Flow Products are designed to reduce downtime and iron failure, offering safer fracturing operations. TSI Missile Trailers feature our Forged Compact Body and Patented DC15 Connection which is 48 times stronger than a standard 1502 connection*.
Reduce Downtime and Iron Failure With Safer Fracturing Operations
7-1/16" Forged Compact Body Design
- 7-1/16" - 15M FL X 7-1/16" - 15M FL
- Improved Flow Dynamics
- Corrosion/Erosion resistant Ring Grooves
- Reduce Turbulence - Reduces Wear and Fatigue
- Safer Fracturing Operations
Inlet Manifold with 3" DC15 Connection
- Pantented 3" DC15 Connection
- Self-aligning Inlet Flange with Environmental Seal
- 48 Times Stronger than standard 1502 Connection based on testing by SES, Inc.*
7-1/16" Studded Goathead Options
- 3 1/16" 15M Studded Connections (6)
- 4 1/16" 15M Studded Connections (4)
* Independent Testing by Stress Engineering Services, Inc.
Independent firm, Stress Engineering Services, Inc. (SES) was commissioned by TSI Flow Products to perform full scale fatigue testing on 3” Hammer Unions. TSI requested to test both standard 1502 Connections and TSI DC15 Connections. Testing was performed in June and July, 2017. Testing progressed on each sample until failure occurred or runout was declared. Failure was defined as a through-wall crack in the pipe or leak from the connection. Based on the data and calculations, the mean DC15 connection performance is 48 times better than the 1502 connection performance.